The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge #18 Anything Christmas Goes!

Hi! Here at last is my post for The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge I apologise for the delay.

Suddenly Christmas seems much closer, so I am trying to make at least two of every Christmas card now! This time I made two Shaker cards.


For this one I used a Spellbinders 2010 Heirloom Ornaments die to cut the window. I cut it again from gold cardstock and then, without removing the die, traced around the edge and cut it out to make the frame. The sequin mix is from Little Things by Lucy and the paper is from stash. The sentiment is cut in the same gold card with a Simon Says Stamp die.


This is made in the same way but with circle dies for the window and frame, and the sentiment is from Simon Says Stamp's Deco Christmas Tree die.

Thanks for looking!

love Mags B x

Comments

OH! Super cards love the shaker styles, you are very good, to be making 2 at a time, must try and do the same LOL.
Faith
x
coldwaters2 said…
Two fantastic festive shaker cards Mags love the contemporary colours and fab greetings the magic of them being a shaker is an added bonus
hugs
lorraine x
KraftyKoolKat said…
Both are gorgeous Mags. I haven't made many cards at all this year, either birthday or Christmas. Ashamed to say I having been buying this year.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.