Dream Valley Challenges #168 Add Texture

Hi, guys! We have a new Dream Valley Challenge for you and it's a corker: Add Texture.

I have made a Christmas card (surprise!) using a sweet image from our sponsor, the wonderful Digistamp Boutique. Seriously, go and have a look at their fun, adorable images!


Here is my card:


This fun trio is Happy Penguins and even my hubby, who does not 'do' cute, likes them! The senstiment comes with the penguins.

I added Flowersoft to the trims on their hats, which gives a nice fluffy look. My background is dry embossed with a snowflake pattern and I added some Nuvo Drops for some shine.

The silver trees are made with silver Nuvo Mousse and a stencil which came with the November kit by Love From Lizi and I roughed-up the mousse before letting it dry, then cut out the trees. Lots of Diamond Stickles were added to the hand-cut 'snow banks!' It's a very sparkly card!

My texture is: dry embossing; Nuvo drops; stickles; Nuvo Mousse, and Flowersoft! Do you think that's enough?!

Thanks for looking, and have a good week!

love Mags B x

Comments

KraftyKoolKat said…
Such a cutie & I love the little scene you have created Mags.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
coldwaters2 said…
Hi Mags this is such a wonderful fun filled festive card the Penguins are so cute I love the embossed background
hugs
lorraine x
Lynne in NI said…
What a cute little trio! Love their fluffy hats, and your trees are so pretty too :)

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.