CRAFT Challenge #443 Not a card

Good morning! Our new Challenge at CRAFT Challenge is Not a Card!

I made a vellum gift bag for my granddaughter's birthday present, using some beautiful heavy vellum that came with a magazine a loooong time ago! I find vellum quite hard to work with, as there are no second chances if you score the lines wrong, but it only took 2 goes to get this right!!


The gorgeous image is Spring Flower by Star Stampz. The ribbon is from stash.

Our sponsors this week:

The Cutting Cafe


Star Stampz


Go and see the inspiration my teamies have left for you, put your thinking caps on, and make something that isn't a card!!

Thanks for looking!

love Mags B x

Comments

Janette said…
Really sweet card Mags.
Have a lovely weekend...x
KraftyKoolKat said…
So cute Mags, I am sure your Granddaughter loved it.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
Lynne in NI said…
Awww what a lovely gift bag Mags, and such a sweet image too! I always get a bit stuck with vellum, I end up with my glue/tape showing through.
Gorgeous Maggie! Love your sweet gift bag and fab colouring job hun! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.