Dream Valley #154 All About the Hair

Hi, guys, our new Challenge at Dream Valley is to have differently coloured hair on your project. Don't do what I did!!!!! I didn't read the requirements properly - what a plonker! So please imagine that the dancer on my card has purple, or blue, or orange or pink hair!


The image is an old one from the greatly-missed Saturated Canary. I used paper from a very old magazine freebie paper pad; the sentiment is from an old Clearly Besotted stamps set which sadly seems unavailable. The ribbon and gems are from stash.

Our sponsor this fortnight:

PPinkyDolls Art


Thanks for looking!

love Mags B x

Comments

Whatever colour hair she has Mags she would be beautiful, love how you have coloured her, pretty papers too.
Faith
x
KraftyKoolKat said…
This is awesome Mags. I am sure she would look just as good with blue hair coloured by your fair hand.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
scrappymo! said…
This is so very pretty! I love the image of that wee girl with the fabulous hair. I wish mine was that thick and long!

Pretty papers and diecut mat!
Mrs A. said…
Gorgeous paper pieced image and I love your colouring of her hair. I must own up to doing that with challenges. Not reading the intrsuctions properly. I very neatly sent a card off that I had made to a cousin for her birthday and only just realised in the nick of time that we were actually. swapping cards on a challenge I'd entered. Der! Hope you had a nice Easter. Spent mine revamping a few areas in the garden and been down the garden centre this afternoon buying up plants. Even the cashier double checked the bill before giving it to us to pay!! Hugs Mrs A.

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.